Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refund Policy
If your Almarow jewels aren’t quite right for you, to organise a return please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know about the next steps.
- You have 14 days after receiving your item(s) to return it for a refund.
- The cost of the return shipment will be deducted from your refund.
- Please make sure your items are returned in a new and unused condition and in their original packaging. Our returns team will inspect each item upon arrival in the warehouse to confirm the condition. If jewellery is returned to us in an unsellable condition we maintain the right to reject your return.
- We cannot accept returns on our Piercing Collection.
- We currently can’t offer exchanges.
- Shipping charges, gift wrapping, and gift cards are non-refundable.
On the rare occasion that you receive a faulty or incorrect item(s), or your jewellery requires repair please email email@example.com with your order number and name as soon as you become aware of the fault.
Please also include a description and photos of the fault to help our team and artisans who make our jewellery. Once we have the piece it will be assessed by our team, and we will keep you up to date with the next steps.
We are more than happy to replace or repair any faulty items.
Please check your order as soon as you receive it. If your order is not as expected, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your order number.
Please include a description and photos of the missing item or damage that would be very helpful for our team. Once we have the piece it will be assessed by our team, and we will keep you up to date with the next steps.
At this time, as our business is growing, we are unable to offer exchanges. If you have any questions about your order please do get in touch with our customer care team at email@example.com. They will be happy to help you with any of your questions.
We aim to process all returned orders within 14 working days of receipt of the return.
All refunds will be credited to the original payment method.
Please note original shipping costs, taxes and duties are not refundable and the cost of the return shipment (which is subject to change) will be deducted from your refund.
If a package is declined and returned to Almarow, you will forfeit the original shipping cost and any return charges may be deducted from your refund.
If you have any concerns or queries before placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our emails
Subscribe to our mailing list for insider news, product launches, and more.